Friday, August 29, 2008


Crystal, I promise I will get your photos to you. It maybe more like a surprise Christmas gift, because you will not even recognize your kids they will have changed so much.

These next few photos are some of my all time favs. I just think my kids are the best.




































































































































Oh yes I did walk behind them patiently until they got to this little light spot in the path...it is not always luck my friends.


































Awww man, this is why I never get my picture taken. I usually go walking around the world looking all a mess on the outside, but thinking I am not half bad, until I see what I really look like..I mean when I mean not half bad I am usually thinking the other half (cup half full) yikes, I think someone has been drinking out of my cup...oh maybe it was me.



























































No comments: