Friday, August 29, 2008


Praise be to God. When I see the power of God all around me I am reminded of this verse....even though I am terrible at this I do encourage people to memorize verses so that when they are standing on a dock fishing and this is in their view they can recite things like this.
rev. 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a voice from the throne, saying behold the tabernacle of God is among men, and He shall dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God HIMSELF shall be among them, and He shall wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall no longer be any death, there shall no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; the first things have passed away. And He who sits upon the throne said Behold I am making all things new...

























































































The fourth of July 2008.




























Grandpa, talking and golfing, something he likes to do with his; well Ethan (he is the only boy so far)















Grandpa, walking and talking. Something he likes to do with his girls.






















































































































































































































Ava just loved playing with her cousins. I think they ran up and down the hill until it was dark.






















































Olive is one of the reasons I am a sought after photographer in Charlotte. Everyone sees her photos and wants me to do that look with their child. Well, I think Olive is the one that is talented....




























Here Ella and Julia are doing what girls do best. Look cute. I am so glad I got to meet the both of you.





























It was great to see you Michele. I wish we could spend more time talking about stories from college....there were some great ones. Who knows maybe we will all just move to Medford.






























Mallory, lets see who do you remind me of? Oh watch out world - can the world take two of them....well lets see if you count Joyce that makes three.































I finally got to meet Ella. She is going to be VERY tall, blond and skinny. Matt you better get a gun.
































This just shows how far behind I am on blogging, Trish delivered Landen about one month ago. He is soooo cute. I wish I could keep him for my very own.

































It was not long ago that when we all got together we played cards, went dancing, out to eat. Now we all stand around watching baby brainiac shows talking about poop.


































Annie and Dawn, I love you both. Maybe someday we will ALL live the dream. Meaning, I will also move in next door and we can bake pies together....well, if I am going to dream I will dream big.



































Here is our friends. When mom has friends then everybody has a friend. Annie thanks for entertaining us. Thanks BJ for watching the kids. Kids thanks for running around crazy for hours and hours.




































- The kids got to go to the playground near Ericka's house. They were all riding saulie...





































No comments: