Monday, April 20, 2009

playing around


Spring has sprung in NC. I think we are on our third blooming cycle. The first starts in Feb with these pink trees, then march the Bradford pears and another pink tree, then the daffodils, and now the tulips, crocus, English roses, azaleas, and so many others I don't know.
But below I was trying some different things I learned using some lights I have, and the kids were good enough to let me use them for practice, but the pictures were cute so I just had to put them up. Oh, Olive is also just learning how to skip...so one picture shows her efforts, but she is much smoother now. So cute.



Here, Ethan is helping Olive swing from the trees...what a good helper.






I had Ethan sit where he liked while I practiced some new lighting things I learned...of course he picked the tree. But I am glad he did the pictures are neat.


























No comments: